MBA Learning Outcomes
The Master in Business Administration in Film Producing at John Paul the Great Catholic University is committed to the following Student Learning Outcomes.
- Production Theory: Graduates will design a systematic and in-depth production plan, for execution within a typical production environment, from idea to distribution that analyzes, identifies and addresses the ethical challenges and dilemmas based on a personal code of ethics informed by the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Production Analysis: Graduates will evaluate the potentials and limitations of each medium and select the most effective medium based upon the financial return and the overall benefit to their audience.
- Synthesis of Theory and Practice: Graduates will successfully plan, create and distribute a significant (greater than 30 minutes) media project.
- Critical Evaluation: Graduates will evaluate, critique and discuss literary and other works that serve as a basis for a compelling visual story, with a view to generate, develop, refine and package, scripts and projects for the screen.
- Research Skills: Graduates, using their media market and finance research skills, will contrast and compare through careful analysis the commercial prospects for select media ideas and justify their chosen media endeavor.